Just A Little Words

Hi babes! Welcome to my review blog :)

You'll see a lil' of my life, sneak peak of the latest fashion and some reviews about the online blogs which I found it interesting/ worth reading. This is not a blogshop. If you wish to get any of the items just click on http://prettylicious-babes.blogspot.com or any other links in the post itself.

As much as a seller, I'm a comsumer myself too! Should you worry that my review might be bias, and all I can say is that, I'm reviewing on my own point of view, nothing changes my point of view and hence, I view what I feeling to view and I say what I feel. Just me and reviews. Anyone who supports, here I express my highest gratitude! XOXO :)

Listing Form

Name:
Email Address:
Site Name
Site URL
Your blogshop MAIN category
How did you hear about us?
Have you linked us? Yes
No

This form powered by Freedback

To Our Bargain Hunters :D

*updated 17 April 2010.

Dear sellers, submit your promotion links and items! :)

Friday, January 15, 2010

Advertising PROMO


Anyone who's interested please email to me following specified format :)
*please follow it strictly or else it will be ignored.
Title : Free Advertisement Space
Blog name :
Blog URL :
Blog Banner : (200 x200) **
**please format your banner to this size or else it will not be accepted. Thanks for co-operating! :)
Happy Advertising!
**All advertisements will start from 22nd January and lasts effective for one month ie. till 21st Feb. Following that advertisement rules will be upon discretion of admin.

No comments:

Post a Comment