Just A Little Words

Hi babes! Welcome to my review blog :)

You'll see a lil' of my life, sneak peak of the latest fashion and some reviews about the online blogs which I found it interesting/ worth reading. This is not a blogshop. If you wish to get any of the items just click on http://prettylicious-babes.blogspot.com or any other links in the post itself.

As much as a seller, I'm a comsumer myself too! Should you worry that my review might be bias, and all I can say is that, I'm reviewing on my own point of view, nothing changes my point of view and hence, I view what I feeling to view and I say what I feel. Just me and reviews. Anyone who supports, here I express my highest gratitude! XOXO :)

Listing Form

Name:
Email Address:
Site Name
Site URL
Your blogshop MAIN category
How did you hear about us?
Have you linked us? Yes
No

This form powered by Freedback

To Our Bargain Hunters :D

*updated 17 April 2010.

Dear sellers, submit your promotion links and items! :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spring Summer 2010

*pictures from google image, credits to whoever who posted these nice pictures!



Look at the bright colours! Especially the left and the middle ones! Me *heart*
Definitely the best outfit for summer and picnics/outings. Reminds me of Gossip Girl ;)
Show off your colours and make the heads turn x)




Rather plain colours compared to previous designs, yet brings out the feminity in the one who wears it.
Check out the polka dots and daisy prints! They're just lovely :)

Text Color




Fancy the jeans, as well as the lacey vest! ;)
Not forgetting the lil' shiny details on the dress which attracts attention, and the specially designed heels which match those dresses well.


Just a lil' of my humble opinion, hoping to see those details being incorporated into the designs of new season clothings in M'sia! Share your opinions if you have any, will ya? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment