Just A Little Words

Hi babes! Welcome to my review blog :)

You'll see a lil' of my life, sneak peak of the latest fashion and some reviews about the online blogs which I found it interesting/ worth reading. This is not a blogshop. If you wish to get any of the items just click on http://prettylicious-babes.blogspot.com or any other links in the post itself.

As much as a seller, I'm a comsumer myself too! Should you worry that my review might be bias, and all I can say is that, I'm reviewing on my own point of view, nothing changes my point of view and hence, I view what I feeling to view and I say what I feel. Just me and reviews. Anyone who supports, here I express my highest gratitude! XOXO :)

Listing Form

Name:
Email Address:
Site Name
Site URL
Your blogshop MAIN category
How did you hear about us?
Have you linked us? Yes
No

This form powered by Freedback

To Our Bargain Hunters :D

*updated 17 April 2010.

Dear sellers, submit your promotion links and items! :)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pins N' Clips




Don't we just adore those crystallic butterflies on our hair that attracts attention?
Pins N' Clips brought in quite an amount of adorable items suitable for different occasions but this one really makes me go "Aww.." ;)
No matter which oufits you picking, bringing in such a butterfly always makes you the center of attention! :)
p.s. The pink one has already been sold out but worry not! The one below is still available, so grab it fast ladies!
Click HERE to get it!
x.o.x.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment